Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Ethiopian Food

I'm having a lovely time spending part of spring break in Fort Collins with my sister.
Tonight, we went to a little Ethiopian restaurant that a friend of hers recommended.
OH. YUM.
The main dish was delicious and between the three of us, we tried almost everything.
And then, dessert. Chocolate cake and coconut sauce and bananas and strawberries.
Oh. Make is stop. Make it stop. (Okay, don't. I'm enjoying it very much.)

And - oh my- the coffee. I just could not get enough. Won.der.ful. I practically tried to drown myself in it. Even my (please-don't-ever-let-me-even-so-much-as-smell-your-coffee) sister drank the coffee. And liked it. Alot.

Hannah, the precious Ethiopian woman who owns this tiny Fort Collins treasure-of-a-restaurant, spent 20 minutes giving me travel tips for our trip to Ethiopia, gave me her cell phone number, and asked that I please bring my baby back so that she can be his "Auntie."

I'm pretty sure that I'll be back. Next time with Mark.
And then again, and again, and again...

No comments: