Friday, October 29, 2010

So, what now?

Many have asked us what the next steps are from here.

Well, the counting continues as we are now waiting for a court date.

Our best guess is that it will be 3-5 months from now.

We will travel to Ethiopia for that court date, appear before the judge, and officially adopt this little guy.

At that point, we will come back home (without baby!) and then return to Ethiopia 3-6 weeks later to bring. him. home.

For now, we are playing the name game. We haven't made any decisions yet, but if you are looking for a baby name book at a library in our area, you'll have to come to my house.
I have them all. Sorry about that.

No comments: