Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Need Photos?

Seniors? Families? Couples? Children?

Do you have a special event coming up that you would like to have photographed?

I think I can help!

You see, adoption is expensive.
And I have a camera, and a bit of knowledge of how to use it. So we're going to make it a solution to the problem.

For the next 18-24 months, I'll take your picture, then you donate to our adoption fund. It's simple, really.

And you get to name your price.

Whether it's a downtown senior portrait session or a one-hour engagement sitting, I'll be honored to capture your special moments and celebrations.

So to review. I take your pictures. You pay what you can afford. We put the money toward our adoption expenses.

And in the end, you help us bring our little guy home from Ethiopia.

Click here to see some samples of my work.

Email me at Beckylee123 (at) comcast (dot) net for more information.

No comments: