Saturday, April 14, 2012

Bubbles

I don't know what it is about bath time that makes mamas want to photograph their kids, but I do know that my Instagram feed is constantly blowin' up with photos of little naked tushies surrounded by foamy bubbles and colorful rubber toys. 
For me, when I get Briggs in the bath, I think to myself "Oh my gosh. He's contained. Get the camera!" Because, my friends, if this boy is not in the bathtub or in his highchair, he is on.the.move.
 As an added bonus, his eyelashes are especially delicious when they are wet. Swoon. 

2 comments:

Cindy said...

All I can say is when he goes to school his teachers are going to let him get by with anything he wants to do. He is absolutely the most beautiful child ever.
I so look forward to meeting him and introducing him to our Rachel.

I Am Woody said...

Completely jealous over those beautiful eyelashes!