Monday, June 28, 2010

July 17th

THIS, my friends, is what is happening on July 17th.

(Double click the picture to see all of the details)
We want YOU to be there!

Personally, I think it's going to be alot of fun.
I mean, who wouldn't have fun playing a city-wide poker game followed by a delicious dinner in a beautiful home with a little competitive silent-auction-action.

Please email to let us know if you are coming.
Or, if you don't quite understand what we're doing, it's okay to send us a little email about that too. We'll be happy to offer further explanation. :)

And stay tuned for more information on THE PRIZES and the silent auction items.

See you on the 17th!

1 comment:

Emily said...

Have you thought about fundraising by selling pre-made fundraising packages with your amazingly talented awesome inspired ideas, materials and the 143-one dude???!! SO fun, how I wish I was in Colorado! I gave a bag to a friend at our new church who is adopting from ehtiopia and she loved it! (shes actually a sister of Robbie Seay) anyway. So excited.. will be praying for lots and lots of people to participate!