Thursday, October 15, 2009

The adoption wall

This is my adoption wall.
This is how I stay organized. This is where I look if I need to know what to do next.
My adoption wall is very helpful.
This is me checking off my "homestudy paperwork" list.
I'm checking it off because we mailed a HUGE packet to our homestudy agency yesterday.
I am so happy to say that our homestudy paperwork is D.O.N.E.
For now.
And this is the little snail onesie that hangs at the end of my adoption wall.
It says "worth the wait" and it helps me remember why I need to do what I need to do next.
My little snail onesie is also so very helpful.



2 comments:

Courtney said...

You are so organized & on top of it Becky...I'm impressed! I love that you surround yourself with things that inspire you, bring motivation and perserverance; how encouraging and inspiring to others. I love that little onsie & he certainly WILL BE WORTH THE WAIT!!! =)

Missy said...

oooo, I like your little chart. I am gonna copy you on that.