Saturday, July 11, 2009

garage sailin'

We've spent the past two mornings out in front of Mark's mom's house.

We helped her with a garage sale, she donated the money to our adoption fund. It was a sweet deal all around.

There were a couple of items at the garage sale that were...well...amusing.

For example, there was this...
And I can honestly say that I have never, ever seen a remote control with only four buttons. Never.
And finally, this may look like your every day rolling-pleather-office-accessory,
but it actually serves many purposes. Who knew?
If you are now feeling very sad about missing this yard sale, have no fear. I'm sure there will be a couple more Kyle-adoption yard sales within the next year. However, I can't guarantee that we will be able to make a rolling potty chair available for your purchase ever again.

1 comment:

Brie said...

Shucks! I really wanted that chair! :)