Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Cali

My visit with John and Emily was WONDERFUL.

We relaxed,
watched movies (4 of them),
talked for hours (like 6 hours in a row one day),
cooked,
had a maternity photo shoot on the beach,
relaxed,
talked...
You get the idea.
Little "Baby O" did not make her appearance while I was there. I did not really expect her to. But I hoped that she would. Boy, did I hope that she would.
When I was saying "goodbye" to John and Emily, they mentioned that they would be updating their facebook pages when Emily goes into labor.

So, if you need me, I'll be sitting at my computer, staring at John's facebook status. (Okay, not really, but I believe that my facebook time is going to seriously increase between now and when that little baby is born.)

With the remainder of my time, I'll be channeling my energies toward the stack of paperwork that the homestudy agency sent home with us last week. Sounds fun.

No comments: