Friday, April 8, 2011

Three Hundred Seventy


I know I don't usually do this, but today I would like to offer a bit of an explanation for my photo-of-the-day.

This is my friend Mary. Will you please keep her in your prayers over the next few months?

Mary was experiencing some intense pain in her belly. She went to see the doctor and within just a few days, she was undergoing major surgery.

A surgery that ended with doctors using words like
stage 3
and chemotherapy
and we just don't know.

Mary is also the little sister of my dear, dear friend Emily and you can read more about Mary's surgery and the road ahead here.

I've prayed alot of things for Mary and her family over the past few days, but most of all I've prayed for them to have peace.

God promises us a peace that passes all understanding and I'm asking him over and over to let this peace rest right on the top of Mary's head and fill up the inside of her heart.

Will you please join me?

No comments: