Monday, April 20, 2009

A New Challenge

My Aunt owns a restaurant in Illinois that makes pies (and other yummy things like casseroles and breads) and she is beginning to take orders and ship her foods all over the country. 

She has hired Mark to redesign her website and she needed some new pictures for him to post there. 

So last week, we received two beautiful pies nestled in a box of dry ice and I got to bake and photograph them. I've heard that food photography is one of the most difficult kinds of photography, so I was a bit nervous about this project. But I think the pics turned out okay. 
 



I hope she likes the pictures because we have since devoured these two beautiful pies with the help of our friends. I guess if she wants more pictures, she will have to keep the shipments coming! 

No comments: