Wednesday, February 10, 2010

volleyball and cupcakes

I love Valentine's Day
and I love my volleyball team
and I love cupcakes.

Last night, they all came together in one place at our valentine's-day-cupcake-baking-game-video-watching-volleyball-practice.

The girls did the baking.

Well, one of them did the baking while the other caught up on her text-messaging.
We had a moment where the amount of water for the batter was doubled.
Add more flour. Move on.

They also made sure that not a drop of batter was left untouched in the bowl, of course keeping their cell phones visible at all times. Wouldn't want to fall behind on those text messages.


By the end of the night, each girl had declared her hatred for all things valentine.
I think I'm the only one who put hearts on my cupcake.

1 comment:

SPEAKIN' FREELY said...

This makes me laugh, almost like the modern day dogs and poker.