Monday, January 25, 2010

Deep Clean

It's no secret that I'm not a domestic goddess.

In fact, just last night my husband threatened to nominate me for The Food Network's new reality show, Worst Cooks In America.

But this evening, my house went from very, very dirty to very, very clean.

Like, the kind of clean that comes from dedicating 5 whole hours to only 1,200 square feet.

It's the get-down-on-your-knees-and-scrub-the-lineoleum-with-a-little-green-and-yellow-sponge-and-dust-the-places-you-can't-see-because-they-are-above-your-head kind of clean.

And I did it all by myself. And it feels so good.

And I would be lying if I said I'm not quite proud of myself.

Come on over if you would like to enjoy the cleanliness. I would be happy to share it with you. As an added bonus, my house is still decorated for Christmas. So on top of being clean, it is also quite festive.

No comments: