Sunday, September 21, 2008

Lucky Duck

Some hooligans broke into our car last night, intending to rob us. 
Here is what was in my car at the time: 
1) $70 in cash in the glovebox
2) A handful of quarters in the ashtray 
3) My large camera bag containing about $1,000 in camera equipment
4) My small camera bag that was completely empty 

Guess what they stole! 

My completely empty, completely worthless small camera bag. 

While the broken window is annoying, we think it is great that they walked away with absolutely nothing. 
I hope they learned their lesson. 

7 comments:

Courtney said...

OMG...I can't believe that!!! That totally sucks, I know the feeling. It happened to me in college. But I'm glad to hear that all they stole was an empty camera bag...that could've been bad! Stupid no good punks!

Tarah said...

Oh my goodness!! I can't believe that's all they took...God was watching over for you for sure! The same thing happened to Genesis before she left...the only thing they took was Zoe's diaper bag! Go figure...must have been the same idiot!

julieldivine said...

how frustrating that you have a window to replace. i'm sure you're having a good laugh over the item stolen. classic.

SPEAKIN' FREELY said...

you are so lucky! OMG. I hope they have fun at their next robbery, hey, they could stuff their findings in their newly aquired camera bag. HA!

Brie said...

Dumb crooks. They should be locked up twice as long just to protect all of us from their stupidity. Glad to see they got away with nothing!

Emily said...

thats crazy! I'm so glad your camera stuff was safe!

Brie said...

I was talking with my dad over the weekend and he said that happened to someone at work. More and more nowadays it looks like they're breaking in to steal your info off your insurance cards and stuff. You might want to keep an eye on things to make sure they didn't do any identity theft.